Wednesday 18 December 2013

Most Ghanaian Gospel artists are noise and commercial Gospel artists – Precious Hannah

Gospel singer Precious Hannah after going solo to release her first album “Onyame Adom” seems not be impressed with most of her colleagues in the gospel fraternity even though she believes
she is not in competition with any of them.
 “I think the gospel music industry is very choked, choked in the sense that there so much out there that doesn’t qualify to be out there as gospel music.” Precious Hannah opened. “I listen to some songs and wonder if it’s really a gospel song or product

“There are two kinds of gospel musicians that I see in the industry, those that are here to make noise and have fun and those that really understands the rudiments of music and knows what it means to be a musician touching other people’s lives with their message"

 “My travel around the world has given me a lot of exposure and experiences that really came in handy making this album a more relatable album to everyone who listens to it. The countless stories I gathered from my work as a Nurse and a professor made “Onyame Adom” a richer album than you will get out there.”
Onyame Adom is a ten track album which includes the title track “Onyame Adom”,” Adom Nti”, “Agjei Wa Yeyie Nio”,”Osahene Nyame Nit3 Nam” and “Me Nya Tekyir3ma Apemaa”.
Born and raised in an Adventist family, Hannah Ewoo Asiem is a Nurse and Professor holding a Master’s degree and insists gospel music shouldn’t be seen as a business.
“I am not here to compete because I don’t see my ministry as a business, I am here to reach out to console and uplift spirits.”
“Onyame Adom” comes with a lot of projects attached to it and one is to visit the prisons and minister to them and share with them the little we have got for them to know we all deserve God’s grace irrespective of our situation. That is happening this coming Saturday at the Nsawam Prisons.

We cant wait to have the songs in our database to  share it... Thanks for the message..

No comments:

Post a Comment