Saturday 28 December 2013

Flavour Opens Up On Alleged Relationship With Tiwa Savage

flavour
Despite rumours that he proposed to his girlfriend earlier in the year, Flavour has denied that he proposed to his girlfriend, and also went on to state that he is not
looking at getting married anytime soon, as he is focused on his music. He also spoke on reports that he and Tiwa Savage had something going on;
Flavour told Vanguard;

People will always  talk  and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I  still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music.

The music star also cleared the air on rumours that he dated Tiwa Savage. Flavour said
 
I didn’t feel bad when I heard about the rumour because I know people will always talk  even if we didn’t kiss. While shooting the music video, the director came to us and said, you guys are playing love scene, you need to do something intimate. He urged us  do it, and  I now looked  at Tiwa and she gave me a go ahead and I said ‘yes’ we can do it. There was nothing wrong with that. More over, we did music with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment