Friday 17 January 2014

LOL, Wanluv Kubulor Again oo. Nigeria your president Goodluck Jonathan is an idiot.


wanlov-penis-chale-wote-festival














Before jumping on a flight to Tokyo, the controversial Wanlov who sung ‘Thank God We Are Not A Nigerians’ took to his facebook to express his fear about Nigeria’s new anti-gay law.
Wanlov said “I really
loved going to Nigeria, but I don’t think I will be going there again till this changes because it could be very dangerous for me just because of my dressing”.
He however has some unkind words for the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan:  
”Nigeria your president Goodluck Jonathan is an idiot of the highest quality…just thought i should inform you…carry on… “

Lol. Whats really wrong with Wanlov ooo lol.... I cant stop laughing here oo. lolzzz


Ameyawdebrah.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment