The general organization of the recently held Ghana Movie Awards has come under criticism from a cross section of
the public.
Among the many lows on the night, was Joselyn Dumas picking an award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the movie ‘A Northern Affair whereas she played lead.
The ever gorgeous Joselyn Dumas
In an interview with GHOne’s entertainment program, E-Talk, she told host Amanda Jissih that she never played a supporting role in the Leila Djansi-directed movie.
She however added that the error aside, she was grateful that her work has been recognized, somehow.
“I was humbled, though I didn’t play a supporting role in the movie. But as far as my hard work was recognized, i didn’t feel disappointed but rather I was very happy my work was appreciated and I thank God for that.”
Prior to Dumas’ picking up of the award, the Director of the movie took to social media, expressing her disappointment at the organizers for making what she thought was an unpardonable blunder.
Some more industry persons have questioned the way the awards scheme has been put together over the years.
Source enewsgh.com