Wednesday 8 January 2014

Young television Presenter Berla talks career

#ENewsGhINTERVIEWS: Young television Presenter Berla talks career GhOne TV presenter, Berla Addardey, is gradually becoming a delight-to-watch on local television.
She told enews  that presenting on television, has been a huge learning experience.
The 2010 Miss Malaika finalist says her time on television has been
“great” so far.
“It’s been great. I mean I started from scratch; yes I wanted to be a TV presenter but I had no idea how to go about it,”she says.
“And my first trial was for the daily buzz and I sucked totally, from my voice to finding the stories to everything but I mean the management still believed in me and gave me a chance.

“Yes I wanted to be a TV presenter but I had no idea how to go about it”
“And I think after a couple of months, I got my flows so I was able to really do what I wanted to do and it’s been great since then.”
At GhOne, she does the voice over for the station’s daily entertainment round up show, Daily Buzz, and also hosts Omni Buzz.
“Right now I have Omni buzz; that’s a show of my own. And I’m hoping to work on something more exciting later on…”

Berla was a finalist in the 2010 edition of the Miss Malaika beauty pageant
The young talent says her sweet personality doesn’t immune her from the occupational hazards associated with the job.
“I have had my fair share of how do I call it, errm of threats… you know because I don’t know… I just feel like its time they need to embrace the criticisms because that’s what helps them become better at what they do but for now hmmm I don’t know.”
"And my first trial was for the daily buzz and I sucked totally"
“And my first trial was for the Daily Buzz and i sucked totally”
“It’s been a roller coaster ride,”she adds.
Berla is on your television all week.

Source Enewsgh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment