Tuesday 7 January 2014

Agya Koo - I am wealthier than Kojo Nkansah Lil Wyn and my name is in the Guinness book of Record

agya koo
Speaking of his seeming decline in  popularity, compared to Lilwin,  actor and comedian Agya Koo has explained the latter could in no way be compared to him. He told Nana Kwame on Skyy Power 93.5 FM in Takoradi:

“I am in the Guinness book of Record for acting more movies than anyone in the
world, Judges, high profiled people like Kufuor and others watch my movies and you are asking if Lil Win is popular than me. I am wealthier than he is and he cannot compare himself to me in anyway. My Production House (Titi Mbofra) raised the standard of local movies in Ghana. We were the saviors of local movies when no attention was paid to local movies.”
Agya koo also explained that he has become too expensive for producers to afford, thus his diminishing appearance in movies in recent times.
“Let me tell you the truth today, the Producers say I charge so much and using someone like Lil Win can make you get extra casts. But same Producers brought Porpo (Osita Iheme) from Nigeria and paid him more than GHC40,000. My charges are not even GHC5,000. “

Source AmeyawDebrah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment