Sunday 8 December 2013

Its MzVee Again!!!


Most people will know her from the
group D3. They have hit songs which includes Good Girls Gone Bad, Gimme That, Daddys Girl, etc. Her beauty defines the kind of music she does. Meet Mz Vee.

Just some few days ago, I made it clear on my website (NaijaFinest.Net) that , I wouldn't be surprised to hear Mzvee is one of the great musicians making Ghana proud both globally and world-wide. I haven't met her in person yet but I keep following her musics as if she has paid me to do that. The fact is, she is so so talented in many ways. Her voice plus her attitude makes Me love music. 

Her summertime cover has been my ringtone till now and I have even forgotten the song itself has an original owner Vybz Kartel. Her song with Richie Mensah titled (I Am The One) is my wake up song. Just this previous Friday Okyeame Kwame launched his song with J Martins at African Regent of which I was fortunate to be there. I stood up speechless just watching this Young talent performing with senior man Okyeame Kwame. However, Okyeame kwame didn't end with her over there, the real magic was when she and Kwame rocked at Citi FM's MOGO show at National Theater. That's where they performed Faithful and Woara together. I didn't believe what I saw when he introduced Mzvee to the crowd to perform. Mzvee performed in her own way and that performance is the best I have ever witnessed so far. I wasn't so much surprised Cos I know she has something inside her that can make a whole nation be moved. The part where I was surprised was how she managed to perform the song as if its her own practical song. I wish to meet this Girl in person and I will just tell her to keep up what she is doing Cos that dream she has been waiting for is just somewhere waiting for her. I will say it anywhere that Mzvee is a true definition of not just music but good music. Watch out for more of her very soon.. You can follow her on twitter if u support good music like I do @mzveegh and receive updates from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment